15 de abril de 2009


"(...) Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday(...)"

Meus amigos estou "recuperada", contente, alegre, aos pulos como sempre, e como uma criança inocente...e tudo graças a vocês - AMIGOS DO CORAÇÃO - obrigada pelo apoio, preocupação, atenção e por me fazerem rir. Alguns ajudaram-me sem saberem, bastou e basta serem vocês para me despertarem para o que há de bom na vida....viver...com sentido de humor...sem complicar e sem pensar muito!

O meu fantasma ainda paira nos arredores, mas eu resolvi não me atormentar nem pensar muito nele, pelo menos, estou a tentar...e tem que ser...todos ficamos felizes assim Ü

"The morning sunrise spread her wings
while the moon hung in the sky
held the sea in your hands
and happy everafter in your eyes

couldn't leave you to go to heaven
I carry you in my smile
for the first time my true reflection i see
happy everafter in your eyes

every star in the night
promises the dawn
I will be there if you fall
to ever so heavily rest upon

all that i can give you
is forever yours to keep
wake up every day with a dream
and happyever after in your eyes

happy everafter is in your eyes"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário